Fun for the whole family!
The Windham Mountain Tubing Park offers day and nighttime winter family fun. Come experience exhilarating lanes of tubing serviced by a conveyor lift. Warm up and grab a bite to eat in our lodge before racing down the tubing lanes, and wind down the day with hot chocolate or some of the Catskills’ best craft brews and wine. Access fun for the whole family - no experience required!
New for the 22/23 winter season: Join us for Locals' Night at the Tubing Park, with discounted rates on select Sunday nights!
Operating Hours (non-holiday)
Saturday sessions: 11 AM – 1 PM, 1 PM – 3 PM, 3 PM – 5 PM, 5 PM – 8 PM
- The Windham Mountain Tubing Park is located at 360 County Route 12, just 0.25 miles west of Windham Mountain. Parking & ticketing is available at the Tubing Lodge. Please call 518-734-4300 for more information.
- Tubing Park activities are weather-dependent and subject to change. Temperatures, wind, and precipitation dictate which features are available on any given day. For the latest information, please be sure to check out the Mountain Report and follow our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You may also inquire about availability and hours of operation by calling 518-734-4300.
- Advanced reservations are strongly recommended as session capacity will be limited, and ticket availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests may arrive early to purchase tickets for a later session and return at their designated time. Sessions will begin to wind down prior to their designated end time to allow for physical distancing between sessions.
- “Last run” will be called to notify guests. There is no pro-rating for tubing tickets if you miss any of your time.
- All guests are required to be able to ride in their own tube and no doubling up in tubes is allowed.
- There are no height or age limits, just as long as you’re tall enough to get in and out, and sit up in the tube. Only one rider per tube is allowed.
- Guests will return to the top of the tubing hill via conveyor lift.
- The tubing hill is equipped with snowmaking and grooming for the best conditions possible.
- PAY ATTENTION to the staff and follow all staff instructions.
- OBSERVE all signs.
- SUPERVISE small children.
- No doubling up! ONE RIDER per tube (no adults holding kids, sorry!).
- SECURE all loose clothing and wear winter footwear.
Dates and availability for the 22/23 winter season coming soon.
The Tubing Park has a fleet of Arctic Cat snowmobiles that are just for kids ages 12 and under! An oval track complete with snowmaking takes winter fun to a whole new level.
- Riders must be between the ages 6 and 13, and also be less than 120 pounds in weight.
- Waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Youth snowmobile rides will continue to be offered at a rate of $15 per 10-minute session.
Tubing Park Refund/Cancellation Policy
Tubing Park tickets purchased online are day and session specific and nonrefundable. Tubing Park tickets unable to be used on the designated day and session of issuance at purchase may be used on another day during the 21/22 winter season. Guests will be responsible for any difference in lesson price for rescheduled days and a $35 change fee will be applied to each ticket (or once to move an entire online order in need of a change). Rescheduling of session must take place before the close of business the day prior to the original purchased day of use by calling 518-734-4300 x 1100 or emailing email@example.com. No “day-of” rescheduling may occur so plan ahead. Lesson rescheduling is subject to availability. If rescheduling is not completed in the proper time frame, lessons will be considered expired. Expired lessons hold no value and will not be honored. All lessons expire at the end of the 21/22 winter season.