Skyride To The Summit For The Best Views Of Catskills Scenery!
The Skyride is open for the 2022 summer season.
Take off with your friends and soar to the top on a scenic two-mile chairlift ride. In about ten minutes you’ll reach the 3,050′ summit of Windham Mountain, where astonishing Catskill Mountain views await you in every direction.
Explore nature along our Peak to Peak hiking trail! If you plan on hiking, please become familiar with our summer uphill travel policy here.
Peak to Peak Trail – a two mile out and back trail from the summit of the West Peak to the summit of the East Peak. Instead of hiking back to the chairlift for a ride to the base, you may hike down the ski trail, Wanderer. View the Peak to Peak hiking trail map here.
- $20 per Adult (ages 18+)
- $15 per Youth (ages 7-17)
- Kids 6 and under ride free
- Children must be a minimum of 42″ tall to ride the lift.
- Kids 2 and under must be in a harness.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on Skyride.
- Tickets will be valid for one ride up and one ride down only. Last chair is at 4:30 PM.
Hours of Operation
|2022 Hours||Monday, Thursday, Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|June 18th - June 30th||Closed||9am - 5pm|
|July 1st - September 5th||10am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
|September 6th - October 16th||Closed||9am - 5pm|
Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
*2022 Holidays Hours:
- Independence Day (Sunday 7/4/22) – Open 9am to 5pm
- Labor Day (Monday 9/5/22) – Open 9am to 5pm
- Columbus Day (Monday 10/10/22) – Open 9am to 5pm