Mountain Bike Camp for Ages 10 - 14
The most fun your big kids can have on two wheels! A two-day downhill immersion for riders ages 10-14 at any ability level. Camp package includes daily lunch, lift tickets, helmet and protective pads, instruction, and fun activities. Registration available with or without bike rental – see prices.
Advanced registration is required, please see form below. There is limited availability for each camp session.
Remaining 2022 Bike Camp Dates
- August 27-28 (SOLD OUT)
- September 3 - 4
10:30 AM - 2:30 PM, both days
- $279 with bike rental
- $209 without bike rental (Child’s bike must be approved at time of registration for safety and performance capability)
Regardless of ability, this camp is designed for young downhill bikers who are eager to challenge themselves in our skills park and on our lift serviced downhill trails. Four hours of instruction each day will include balancing exercises and body position tips for descending and climbing. Kids can expect to improve steering and cornering for more precise control, master braking and speed control, and confidently approach various features such as tabletops and drops.
Below are the necessary gear and clothing needed for camp. Although lunch is included, we strongly encourage your child to bring healthy snacks. Camp will run rain or shine, so kids should be prepared to spend a lot of time outdoors.
- A properly sized and working bike with front and rear hand brakes (rentals available).
- Properly sized bike helmet (required at all times when biking, rentals available and included in camp price).
- Bike gloves (available for purchase at Bike Shop)
- Appropriate clothing for biking in all weather conditions. Shorts or pants, shirt, sweatshirt / fleece for cooler days & cotton is okay for dry days, tech materials are preferred).
- Change of clothing for rainy days.
- Sturdy sneakers, bike shoes and/or hiking boots.
- Water bottle or Camelback for hydration.
- Extra snacks if desired.
The shop at Windham Mountain Bike Park has a wide variety of bike gear, clothing, and equipment. Tabletop deli is also located at the shop.
To reserve a space for camp, please fill out the form below.
Fill out the form below to request a reservation for Windham Mountain Bike Park Day Camp for Kids. Reservations will be confirmed upon availability. A submitted form is not a confirmed reservation without confirmation from a Windham Mountain Bike Park representative. Credit card information will be required for payment upon confirmation. Space is limited. Please make all requests at least 48 hours in advance of requested camp days. Lunch is included in day camp and Campers can make their lunch choices at drop off each morning.