Buy online and save!
SECURE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE, IN ADVANCE. AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED AND DATES WILL SELL OUT.
Plan ahead to secure your wintertime fun! Windham Mountain will continue to manage capacity for the 22/23 winter season in order to provide an elevated guest experience.
- Lift Tickets and Passes should be carried on the left side of the rider's body in an area free from cell phones, credit cards, or other items that may interfere with the RFID scanning process.
- Lifts are open Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 4:00 PM, and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Check our website for special holiday operating hours.
- Lift Ticket Ages:
- Adult (18-64)
- Youth (7-17)
- Senior (65+)
- 6 & under tickets are not available for online purchase, however they can be purchased in person any day of the season with a qualifying adult ticket or pass.
- Tickets purchased online are day specific and nonrefundable.
- Tickets unable to be used on the designated day of issuance at purchase may be used on another day during the 22/23 winter season. Guests will be responsible for any difference in the ticket price for rescheduled days and a $35 change fee will be applied to each ticket (or once to move an entire online order in need of a change). Rescheduling of day tickets must take place before the close of business the day prior to the originally purchased day of use by calling 518-734-4300 x 1100 or emailing email@example.com. No “day-of” rescheduling may occur so plan ahead.
- Ticket availability is subject to capacity restrictions. If rescheduling is not completed in the proper time frame, tickets will be considered expired. Expired tickets hold no value and will not be honored. All lift tickets expire at the end of the 22/23 winter season.
Is Windham Mountain operating a "Red/Green Day Calendar" for the 22/23 winter season?
No. However, Windham Mountain is continuing to manage capacity in order to provide a great guest experience. Ticket availability is limited and days will sell out.
Why is Windham Mountain encouraging purchasing lift tickets online in advance?
Windham Mountain remains committed to providing an elevated on-mountain experience for all guests, and in order to achieve that, capacity will once again be managed for the 22/23 winter season. By limiting the number of tickets sold per day and requiring Ikon Pass holders to make advanced reservations prior to visiting, we're able to provide an elevated experience.
How do I check to see if there is availability on the day I want to ski/ride?
Ticket availability will be available at shop.windhammountain.com .
How far in advance do I need to purchase my tickets?
There is no set timeframe. The best way to stay up-to-date on ticket availability is by monitoring the ticket availability calendar at shop.windhammountain.com .
Are lift tickets transferable?
No. Lift Tickets and Season Passes are nontransferable.
Can I purchase a Skyride ticket for sightseeing?
No, Skyride tickets are not available during the winter season.
Do I need a lift ticket if I'm only going to ride the magic carpets?
Yes. Magic carpets are conveyor lifts and require the purchase of a Windham Mountain ticket.
Can I buy tickets in person at the window on the day of my visit?
Yes, pending ticket availability. If Windham Mountain has reached capacity, no walk-up tickets will be sold. All walk-up tickets are charged the highest daily price. We strongly encourage guests to purchase in advance, online, prior to visiting. Ticket availability is subject to change at any moment and certain dates will sell out.