It’s Tuesday and temps are beginning to drop again as we head into the middle of the week. Temperatures will be in the high 30s at the base and low 30s at the summit during the day with the sun peaking out this afternoon. Our groomers have been hard at work out on the hill to ensure that we can maintain our terrain straight through to the end of the week. We’re looking towards Thursday night to begin making snow again. Snowmakers are standing by to blanket the mountain in white as soon as weather permits.
Please note, the Westside Six currently only accesses terrain for advanced skiers and riders. Be mindful of variable, early season conditions, which may include narrower trails. Beginner terrain and the Wooly Bear carpet is not expected to open again until Friday, December 2.
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Windham Mountain is proud partners with