Our Response to Covid-19
Now open with Modified Operations Until Further Notice:
- No access is permitted to club facilities including but not limited to the club house, pro shop, bag room and locker room.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others. Don’t shake hands before or after your game.
- Leave the flagstick in the hole.
- No rakes or ball washers on course
- Anyone in violation of these guidelines will be asked to leave the course.
Greetings from Windham Country Club. We hope you and your family are staying safe. The good news is that New York State has revised policies for golf courses, and therefore, we are now open with limited operations. The driving range is also now open. In the meantime, we have extended our best membership rates through May 22, 2020. For tee times or to purchase memberships, please call us at 518-734-9910 or purchase online. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Known for its beautiful golf course atop the Catskill Mountains, Windham Country Club is an 18-hole public golf course with a private club atmosphere. Located in the heart of Windham, NY, the course is scenic and challenging with beautiful greens and fairways that follow the Batavia Kill and spectacular views of the Great Northern Catskills. Designed in 1928, the golf course has undergone complete renovation under the ownership of Windham Mountain Resort, returning the Club to its former glory while maintaining its longstanding tradition. Mulligan’s Pub adjoins the clubhouse and offers delicious fare and a spacious outdoor deck with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains.