If you don’t find the answers you need here, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Remember that unvaccinated individuals will need a mask to utilize any indoor space – including the bike shop and restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Where do I purchase a lift ticket?
Can I rent a bike?
- Bike rentals will be reserved ONLINE ONLY for the 2021 bike season [PURCHASE RENTALS HERE]
- Bike rentals must be reserved by 4pm the day prior to your visit – no exceptions
- When you arrive check in at the “rental check-in” window located on the patio
- Our staff will let you know where you can find your rental package. If you rented a helmet or pads with your bike, it will all be together waiting for you!
- When you’re done with your rental you will return it to the same spot you picked up from and “check-out” at the window.
Are Season Passes Available?
Can I take a lesson?
- Lessons will be offered for a maximum of 3 people per group.
Will there be food and beverage available?
- The Umbrella Bar and patio BBQ will operate daily during the summer 2021 bike park operating schedule.
- You will not be able to drink directly from our water fountains, Please remember to bring a refillable bottle as the touchless refill option will be available.
What if I need a repair?
- We will have a tech on staff to help you out
- You will be asked to wait outdoors while you bike is being worked on, we’ll call you when it’s ready to ride!
Will you still have a retail shop?
- A mask or face covering is required of unvaccinated guests to enter the retail/repair area
Can I just ride the lift? (skyride)
- Yes, we will be offering skyrides. We will be selling a limited quantity of skyrides and strongly encourage on-line sales by 4pm the day prior to your visit. In-person tickets will be available if capacity has not been met with presales.
- $15 Adults
- $10 Youth (7-17)
- 6 and under ride free
- Purchase a ticket for a skyride at the ticket window on the patio or here (PURCHASE SKYRIDE TICKETS ONLINE)
- Ticket is valid for one ride up and one ride down only
- Lifts will load a maximum of two guests per chair
- Only ride with those you traveled with
- Hand sanitizer will be available at loading and offloading areas
Bike Park Ticket and Rental Refund Policy:
There are no refunds for bike park lift tickets or bike rentals. You may reschedule your purchase for another day no later than 24 hours prior to park opening on your scheduled ticket or rental date. Rescheduling is not available less than 24 hours prior to park opening on your scheduled ticket or rental date. Please email email@example.com to arrange for your purchase to be rescheduled.
If lifts close for the day due to weather, a gift card for 50% of a guest rental/ticket value will be issue if the closure occurs before 1pm Saturday and Sunday or 2pm Monday, Thursday or Friday. It’s not uncommon for lifts to be on hold for weather and to re-open after the threat has passed.
Rental Insurance is available and recommended.