The Bike Park will be closed on Monday, 10/12/20 due to forecasted inclement weather. All tickets and rentals for 10/12/20 will be refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for a great summer season. See you in 2021!
As Windham Mountain navigates the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, the health and safety of our guests and team members remains paramount. This page summarizes operational updates that you can expect when visiting the bike park for summer 2020. If you don’t find the answers you need here, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING TO WINDHAM MOUNTAIN FROM OUTSIDE OF NEW YORK, PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT GUIDANCE BEFORE YOUR VISIT: In response to increased rates of COVID-19 transmission in certain states within the United States, and to protect New York’s successful containment of COVID-19, the State has joined with New Jersey and Connecticut in jointly issuing a travel advisory for anyone returning from travel to states that have a significant degree of community-wide spread of COVID-19. Please read the guidance carefully and check regularly, as this guidance is subject to frequent update and change. Out of State guests must complete a traveler health form prior to arrival. [mandatory quarantine guidance] [traveler health form]
Remember you will need a mask to visit the park!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Where do I purchase a lift ticket?
Can I rent a bike?
- Bike rentals will be reserved ONLINE ONLY for the 2020 bike season [PURCHASE RENTALS HERE]
- Bike rentals must be reserved by 4pm the day prior to your visit – no exceptions
- When you arrive check in at the “rental check-in” window located on the patio
- Our staff will let you know where you can find your rental package. If you rented a helmet or pads with your bike, it will all be together waiting for you!
- When you’re done with your rental you will return it to the same spot you picked up from and “check-out” at the window.
Are Season Passes Available?
Can I take a lesson?
- Lessons will be offered for a maximum of 3 people per group. On-line lessons coming soon. Inquire at window for opening weekend.
Will there be food and beverage available?
- We’re excited to open up our new outdoor venue on the back patio.
- Please remember to maintain proper social distance when standing in line.
- There will be no indoor seating available.
- You will not be able to drink directly from our water fountains, Please remember to bring a refillable bottle as the touchless refill option will be available.
What if I need a repair?
- We will have a tech on staff to help you out
- You will be asked to wait outdoors while you bike is being worked on, we’ll call you when it’s ready to ride!
Will you still have a retail shop?
- Yes! But we will be limiting the number guests inside at once
- A mask or face covering is required to enter the retail/repair area
- Sorry, no “try-ons” at this time
- No returns on purchases made at this time
Can I just ride the lift? (skyride)
- Yes, we will be offering skyrides. We will be selling a limited quantity of skyrides and strongly encourage on-line sales by 4pm the day prior to your visit. In-person tickets will be available if capacity has not been met with presales.
- $14 Adults
- $10 Youth (7-17)
- 6 and under ride free
- Purchase a ticket for a skyride at the ticket window on the patio or here (PURCHASE SKYRIDE TICKETS ONLINE)
- Ticket is valid for one ride up and one ride down only
- Lifts will load a maximum of two guests per chair
- Only ride with those you traveled with
- Hand sanitizer will be available at loading and offloading areas
What else should I know?
- A mask of face covering will be required to:
- Load or unload the lift
- Enter the building for any reasons
- When proper social distancing cannot be maintained
- No, a helmet is NOT considered a mask or face covering
- Our team members will be wearing masks whenever they are in contact with a guest or a proper social distance cannot be maintained
- Please follow the rules. We’ve made a lot of changes, read the signs and pay attention.
- Lifts will load a maximum of two guests per chair
- Only ride the lift with someone you traveled with
- Ride smart, keep at least 20ft between you and another rider
- Bike wash will be closed until further notice
- In the event of a lift hold for thunder/lighting you we be asked to shelter in your own vehicle.
- We’ve placed hand sanitizer around the resort, please use it
Bike Park Ticket and Rental Refund Policy:
There are no refunds for bike park lift tickets or bike rentals. You may reschedule your purchase for another day no later than 24 hours prior to park opening on your scheduled ticket or rental date. Rescheduling is not available less than 24 hours prior to park opening on your scheduled ticket or rental date. Please email email@example.com to arrange for your purchase to be rescheduled.
If lifts close for the day due to weather, a gift card for 50% of a guest rental/ticket value will be issue if the closure occurs before 1pm Saturday and Sunday or 2pm Monday, Thursday or Friday. It’s not uncommon for lifts to be on hold for weather and to re-open after the threat has passed.
Rental Insurance is available and recommended.