Sample dozens of craft beers, ciders, and wines while you enjoy a great lineup of live music, craft vendors, and tasty food options in a beautiful outdoor setting!
Admission to this event is free. Official Keg, Rattle & Roll glassware and tasting tickets are required for beer, wine and cider sampling. Purchase your glassware and tasting tickets in advance to save!
Saturday, August 3, 2019 12pm – 8pm
Sunday, August 4, 2019 11am – 5pm
Stay tuned for a list of breweries that will be featured.
Saturday August 3, 2019: Silver Chain Band (blues), Moonshine Junkies, Lost Angeles (80’s rock & more), and more!
Sunday August 4, 2019: Whiskey Cross (traditional country), Southbound (modern country)
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No pets or outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- If you plan to attend multiple days, you must bring your glass each day in order to purchase refills.
- Without the glass, you will be charged the normal glass pricing for a new glass and sample tickets.
- There is no cost to attend this event, and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the festival, without refund, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the festival.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- Beers with over 8% alcohol (ABV), will be served in smaller amounts.
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- Please do not drink and drive! Ask any staff at the event for taxi information!
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.
- Pace yourself. This is a tasting event, not a race.
- Event takes place rain or shine, so dress appropriately!
Brewers – fill out the Brewer Application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craft Vendors – fill out the Craft Vendor Application and e-mail it to email@example.com.
Food Vendors: The Cask & Rasher (smoked bbq and all the fixins), Reggae Boy Jamaican Cuisine, O’Neill’s Food (Fish & Chips, Fried Calamari & Clams, Wraps, Sandwiches and Italian Ice Truck), Todaros