Sample 80 craft beers, ciders & wines (see the ever-growing list at the bottom of this page), while you enjoy a great lineup of live music, craft vendors, and tasty food truck options in a beautiful outdoor setting!
Parking and admission to the festival grounds are both free. Bring lawn chairs and blankets and find your space on the lawn near the NBT Bank Stage for a full line-up of free music! Families with children are encouraged – we’ll even have a special kids soda tasting area!
Official Keg, Rattle & Roll glassware and tasting tickets are required for beer, wine and cider sampling. The deadline to purchase your glassware and tasting tickets in advance is 11:59pm on Friday, August 2nd! Save significantly over day-of festival pricing:
6oz Taster & 3 Fills: $16 in advance / $18 day-of (beer and cider only)
Wine/Combo Glass & 3 Fills: $30 in advance / $34 day-of (the only glass wine will be served in – but may also be used for beer and cider!)
Pint Glass & 3 Fills: $30 in advance / $34 day-of (beer and cider only)
Kids Soda Refillable, Color Changing Mug & Straw with 2 Fills: $10 in advance or day-of
Quantities are limited on certain commemorative glassware varieties, so buy in advance to guarantee your first choice!
Saturday, August 3, 2019 12pm – 8pm
Sunday, August 4, 2019 11am – 5pm
While visiting, be sure to consider tickets on Windham’s scenic skyride, for unparalleled views from the summit!
The NBT Bank Stage Entertainment Lineup
Saturday August 3, 2019: Silver Chain Band (blues), Moonshine Junkies, Lost Angeles (80’s rock & more)
Sunday August 4, 2019: Whiskey Cross (traditional country), Southbound (modern country)
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No pets or outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- If you plan to attend multiple days, you must bring your glass each day in order to purchase refills.
- Without the glass, you will be charged the normal glass pricing for a new glass and sample tickets.
- There is no cost to attend this event, and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the festival, without refund, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the festival.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- Beers with over 8% alcohol (ABV), will be served in smaller amounts.
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- Please do not drink and drive! Ask any staff at the event for taxi information!
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.
- Pace yourself. This is a tasting event, not a race.
- Event takes place rain or shine, so dress appropriately!
Brewers – fill out the Brewer Application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craft Vendors – fill out the Craft Vendor Application and e-mail it to email@example.com.
Food Vendors: The Cask & Rasher (smoked bbq and all the fixins), Reggae Boy Jamaican Cuisine, O’Neill’s Food (Fish & Chips, Fried Calamari & Clams, Wraps, Sandwiches and Italian Ice Truck), Rock’n Mexicana (tacos, street corn, giant Bavarian pretzels).
Wine List: Prosecco – Maschio (Italy), Cava Sparkling Rose – Poemo (Spain), Pinot Grigio – Torresella (Italy), Sauvignon Blanc – Seeker (New Zealand), Chardonnay – Salmon Run (New York), Chardonnay – Souverain (California), Vermentino – Banfi Pettegola (Italy), Riesling Dry – Brotherhood (New York), Dry Rose – Prophesy (France), Pinot Noir – Brotherhood (New York), Malbec – Terrazas (Argentina), Cabernet Sauvignon – Fetzer (California), Red Blend – 19 Crimes (Australia)
Kids Soda Tasting: Mix your base flavor of Coca Cola, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Diet Coke, or Seltzer with flavors like Blue Raspberry, Cherry Lime, Orange, Peach, Strawberry and Watermelon
The ever-growing list of beers and ciders – check back frequently for more additions!