This event has been postponed until summer 2021. Thank you for your understanding!
Sample 80+ craft beers, ciders & wines (stay tuned for the 2020 list), while you enjoy a great lineup of live music, craft vendors, and tasty food truck options in a beautiful outdoor setting!
Parking and admission to the festival grounds are both free. Bring lawn chairs and blankets and find your space on the lawn near the stage for a full line-up of free music! Families with children are encouraged – we’ll even have a special kids soda tasting area!
Official Keg, Rattle & Roll glassware and tasting tickets are required for beer, wine and cider sampling. Stay tuned for advance purchase options & save significantly over day-of festival pricing:
Postponed until 2021
While visiting, be sure to consider tickets on Windham’s scenic skyride, for unparalleled views from the summit!
Stage Entertainment Lineup – Coming soon!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No pets or outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- If you plan to attend multiple days, you must bring your glass each day in order to purchase refills.
- Without the glass, you will be charged the normal glass pricing for a new glass and sample tickets.
- There is no cost to attend this event, and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the festival, without refund, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the festival.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- Beers with over 8% alcohol (ABV), will be served in smaller amounts.
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- Please do not drink and drive! Ask any staff at the event for taxi information!
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.
- Pace yourself. This is a tasting event, not a race.
- Event takes place rain or shine, so dress appropriately!