COVID-19 Policies: 21/22
Keep Safe, Stay Stoked
As we welcome guests back for the 2021/2022 winter season, we are committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, staff, and Windham community. Windham Mountain has implemented the following protocol throughout the mountain. We encourage all guests to familiarize themselves with this protocol prior to arriving at Windham Mountain. As federal, state, and local guidance changes or updates due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, these policies and protocols are subject to change. Please check our website for any updates.
Please stay home if you have been recently exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, new loss of taste or smell, shortness or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. This is not a complete list, please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
- All individuals are required to wear masks in all indoor locations, regardless of vaccination status, in accordance with the updated New York State mandate.
- Masks must be worn at all times while indoors, except when eating or drinking while seated.
- Masks are not required outdoors or while riding chairlifts.
Lodge & Dining
To encourage social distancing and reduce the risk of coronavirus infections, indoor seating capacity in the base lodge and on-mountain restaurants has been limited by 50%.
Masks are required at all times except when eating or drinking while seated.
Outdoor dining options include Umbrella Bar, Brazilian BBQ, Coffee Corner, East Coast Street Tacos, and NYC's Mac and Cheese Truck, located on our patio. There is also outside seating at the Wheelhouse Mountain Lodge.
- All Windham Mountain staff must show proof that they are fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination is required for guests entering the Alpine Spa. View all of the Alpine Spa COVID-19 protocols here.
- When feasible, Windham Mountain encourages guests and staff to continue to practice physical distancing of 6’ or more for persons not dwelling in the same household.