Pro GRT/XCT at Windham Mountain Resort hosts Downhill and Cross Country Mountain Bike racing with professional and amateur athletes from around the World. The Windham Pro GRT/XCT will cover a similar course as the previous UCI Mountain Bike World Cup events.
To register for the Windham Pro GRT CLICK HERE.
To register for the Windham Pro XCT CLICK HERE.
*Online registration closes at 9PM on Wednesday, August, 9th.
On-Site registration runs Friday, August 11th from 9AM – 4PM and Saturday, August 12th from 7:30AM – 1:30PM. There will be NO registration on Sunday, August 13th.
Purse: Over $20,000 in cash + the best amateur prizes on the circuit!
Friday, August 11th, 2017
8AM – 9AM – Course Walk DH
6:30 AM – 10:30AM – Course Open for Cross Country Training
10:30 AM – 4PM – Course Officially Open for Cross Country Training
9AM – 4PM – Registration in Mountain Express (Separate location DH & XC)
9AM – 4PM – Pit / Vendor Load In *must check in at registration*
9AM – 1PM – Course Open for DH Pro / CAT 1 Junior Practice ONLY
1PM – 4PM – Course Open for DH CAT 1 Adult / CAT 2 / CAT 3 Practice
Saturday, August 12th, 2017
*Pre-Registration Required for XC Cat 2/3 Cat 1 Male/Female XC 8AM*
7:30AM – 1:30PM – Registration Open at Mountain Express
7:30AM – 9AM – Amateur Cat 2 & 3
10AM – 12PM – Amateur Cat 1
9AM – 11AM – Course Open DH PRO / CAT 1 Junior Practice Only
11AM – 1:30PM – Course Open for DH CAT 1 Adult / CAT 2 / CAT 3 Practice
12:30PM – 2:30PM – Men Pro Elite XCT Race / Junior XCT
1:30PM – 3PM – Course Open DH PRO / CAT 1 Junior Practice Only
3PM – 4:30PM – Women Pro Elite XCT Race / Elite Junior XCT
3:30PM – Seeding Runs DH PRO / CAT 1 Junior Only
Sunday, August 13th, 2017 Pro GRT
8:30AM – 10AM – Course Open for DH CAT 1 Adult / CAT 2 / CAT 3 Practice
10AM – 11:30AM – Course Open for DH PRO / Elite Junior Practice Only
12PM – DH CAT 3 / CAT 2 / CAT 1 Adult Race Start
1PM – GNH Lumber Kid’s Race (Location: Start Area of D- Lift)
2:30PM – DH CAT 1 Junior / Pro Women / Pro Men Race Start
*Awards Ceremony upon Completion of Each Race*
Updated on 5.18.17
*Categories subject to change. International requirements vary please visit UCI and USAC websites for additional information*
Upon Completion of each race – Awards Ceremony at Fire Pit
Pricing is for participating race teams. Pit spaces do not include power or water hook up. Vendors looking for expo space should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10×10 Space – $150
10×20 Space – $300
10×30 Space – $450
20×20 Space – $600
20×40 Space – $800
To register your team for pit space, CLICK HERE.
Venue Location and Transportation Details:
• Windham (exit 21 off the New York State Thruway) is located 20 minutes from Catskill, the Greene County seat; 45 minutes from Albany, the capital of New York State; approximately 2 ½ hours from New York City; and just over 3 hours from Boston, Massachusetts.
• Windham is a straight drive down the New York State Thruway from Canada, and is approximately seven hours (420 miles) to Mont-Sainte-Anne by car.
• The city of Hudson is the closest train stop, 30 minutes east of Windham. Amtrak services the Hudson Valley from Pennsylvania Station in NYC, several times a day and is a 2 ½ hour, scenic and easy route to the venue.
• The following is a list of the closest airports to Windham:
1) Albany International (ALB), Albany, NY: 1 hour/65 miles (105 km)
2) Stewart International (SWF), Newburgh, NY: 1.25 hours/79 miles (127 km)
3) Kennedy International (JFK), New York, NY: 2.5 hours/130 miles (209 km)
• Adirondack Trailways bus line services Windham to and from Port Authority in NYC (20 minutes from multiple international airports) twice daily, arriving in the heart of Windham on Main Street. Travel by bus is very economical.
Lodging / Accommodations:
Contributing to Windham’s resort village charm is the variety of independent inns and hotels. There are approximately 1,000 hotel/motel rooms across the mountaintop community of Windham/Hunter and an additional 2,000 rooms throughout the remainder of Greene County within approximately 20 miles (32 km). Lodging prices range from approximately $75-$250 per night.
The Winwood Inn Lodging – 518-734-3000
The Hotel Vienna – 518-734-5300
The Thompson House – 518-734-4510
Catskill Lodge – 518-261-7150
Cuomo’s Cove – 518-734-5903
Albergo Allegria – 518-734-5560
Christman’s – 888-294-4053
Beds On Clouds – 518-734-4692
About the USA Cycling Pro Mountain Bike Gravity Tour (Pro GRT):
Created in 2009 to consistently provide world-class athletes with a competitive arena on American soil, the USA Cycling Pro Mountain Bike Gravity Tour (Pro GRT) recognizes the best professional gravity teams and athletes competing on U.S. soil by employing a season-long rankings system to identify overall men’s and women’s series leaders. For more information on the USA Cycling Pro GRT, visit http://www.usacycling.org/progrt. Recognized by the United States Olympic Committee and the Union Cycliste Internationale, USA Cycling is the official governing body for all disciplines of competitive cycling in the United States, including road, track, mountain bike, BMX, and cyclo-cross.
Be a Race Volunteer!
Bike racers alone can’t make bike races happen. Without volunteers and staff working tirelessly behind the scenes before, during, and long after every race, this great sport could not go on! Whether you’re a former racer or a current one, or have never toed a start line in your life, you can help support the sport we all love by helping to make race events happen.
For providing a minimum of 4 hours of time, each Volunteer will be entitled to select one of the following;
· One Lift ticket to Windham Mountain Bike Park
· One Winter Lift Ticket
· One Round of Golf with Cart
What is your area of interest?
· DH Course Marshal
· XC Course Marshal
Includes lunch and T-shirt for each Volunteer, please provide your T-shirt size.
Email email@example.com or call 518-310-2725 to sign up today. Thank you and we hope that will join us!