Donation Requests for Windham Mountain
We Help You!
Thank you for your interest in receiving a donation from Windham Mountain Resort. We are very active in our community and it is our goal to fulfill as many requests as possible. However, due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive from worthy organizations, we contribute based on the following criteria:
- We proudly support local, non-profit organizations based in Greene County, NY.
- Priority is given to organizations brought to our attention by Season Pass holders, Homeowners and/or Windham Mountain employees.
- One donation will be granted per organization per calendar year, no exceptions.
- Requests must be received at least one month prior to the date of event.
- Please include the date, location, and description of the event on organization letterhead.
- The receiving organization must provide proof that it is a non-profit organization with a 501(c) (3) classification.
- Be sure to include contact name, phone number, and mailing address.
- Donation expires at the end of the current season.
- Donations have no cash value and may not be refunded or exchanged.
Due to the high volume, we will no longer accept requests via telephone, fax, or mail. Please anticipate a reply within 2 weeks from the date of your request and understand that we may not be able to issue the exact donation requested. Regretfully, we are unable to respond to all inquiries, and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send all donation requests by email only to: